If you have technical questions about your SIG or Seagull airplane, assembly instructions, or performance tips, the SIG Technical Hotline is available to you at (641)623-5154. SIG Mfg. offers its great experience and knowledge to assist with any issues or questions that arise.
If there is any SIG product that you are looking for but can't find on our site, we want to know! Email us at CustomerService@SIGPlanes.com or call (319)855-7731, and we will be happy to assist you. PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to take phone orders on this line. We have access to the largest inventory of SIG products in the world. Just because it isn't on our site, doesn't mean we can't get it for you. Our desire is to provide the finest SIG shopping experience available.
Every SIGPlanes.com product undergoes a rigorous quality inspection program before it leaves the factory. Our order packers have years of experience, packing boxes for shipment to you. While problems are rare, they occur. Should you receive a shipment less than perfect, please follow one of the following procedures:
1. Determine which part is missing or defective. In our airplane kits, there is an inspection ticket with the name of the person who packed the item.
2. Email SIGPlanes.com at CustomerService@SIGPlanes.com with the name of the product, the name (or number) of the missing part, and order number (as found on your invoice), and if applicable, the information from the inspection ticket.
3. NOTE: SIGPlanes.com may require that the defective product be returned for replacement.
Product Damaged in Transit
1. Notate the nature of the damage on the shipping company’s log.
2. Obtain the name of the person making the delivery along with their notation as to the damage.
3. Email SIGPlanes.com at CustomerService@SIGPlanes.com with the information, along with your customer and invoice number as found on the invoice.
4. We will work to assist you in making a claim to the carrier for the product.
If You Need To Return a Product to SIGPlanes.com
1. No Returns will be accepted after 45 days from the order date.
2. Email SIGPlanes.com at CustomerService@SIGPlanes.com with the name of the product and the reason you wish to return it.
2. SIGPlanes.com will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
3. Pack the unused, undamaged product in the original packing material and return post paid to SIGPlanes.com with the RMA number clearly marked on the shipping box. We will refuse any boxes without this number. Returns should well-packaged and insured against damage. SIGPlanes.com is not responsible for return shipping or insurance. Please return to:
c/o SIG Mfg.
401 South Front Street
Montezuma, IA 50171
Certain items, such as radio control systems, model airplane engines and other electrical devices are covered by a separate manufacturer’s warranty. Items covered in this manner may not be returned to SIGPlanes.com for any reason. Should one of these items prove to be defective, it should be returned directly to the manufacturer for service under their warranty.
All claims for missing or defective parts, damages, or returns must be made within 45 days of the order date.