SIG FOUR-STAR 60 KIT
The highly-popular SIG Four Star is indeed an impressive plane design and one of the most sought after R/C models of our time. The Four Star 60 boasts the same merging of classic looks, simple construction, and superb aerial performance of the other Four Star models. It is a perfect mid-size plane in between the SIG Four Star 40 and SIG Four Star 120.
CAD-drawn plans and laser-cut parts ensure hassle-free assembly. Because of the lite-ply fuselage, high performance wing design, and light wing loading, your free-style stunts can happen as quickly as your thumbs can dish them out. Yet, its landing manners will remind you of your favorite trainer. This plane will beckon you to the flying field time and time again.
- Prefabricated, laser-cut balsa and plywood parts
- Pre-shaped leading and trailing edges
- Pre-cut ailerons, elevators and rudder
- Formed aluminum main landing gear and tailwheel wire with nylon
- Mounting bracket
- CAD-drawn, full-size plans; photo-illustrated instructions
- Top-quality SIG balsa wood and plywood
- Molded clear plastic canopy
- Decal sheet with instrument panel
- Engine mounts, pushrods, and complete hardware pack.
- All pushrods
- SIG easy hinges
The Four Star 60 Kit is also available in a comparable ARF design as the SIG 4-Star 64 EG, which features clipped wings, streamlined canopy, and updated fuselage design to accommodate either electric or glow power.
Wing Span: 71 in. (1803 mm)
Wing Area: 920 in² (60.3 dm²)
Length: 57 in. (1447 mm)
Flying Weight: 7 - 8 lbs. (3200 - 3600 g)
Radio Required: 4-Channel
Wing Loading: 17.5 to 20 oz./sq. ft.
Engines: .60 - .75 (10.0 - 12.3 cm³) 2-Stroke
.65 - .90 (10.7 - 14.7 cm³) 4-Stroke