SIG FOUR-STAR 120 KIT
Selective radio-control modelers have long chosen the SIG FOUR-STAR 40, making it one of the most favored R/C models available. SIG has taken the desired features of the Four-Star 40 plane and replicated them on an impressive scale as the SIG FOUR-STAR 120 Kit.
Imagine a combination of time-saving design, classic appearance, and superb performance in the air. This is the FOUR-STAR 120! The lite-plywood fuselage and wings are easy to assemble, and the pre-shaped balsa leading edges add just another plus to this ingeniously-designed model.
As an ideal second plane, it is a breeze to fly, performing showy free-style moves with easy thumb movements. The size of this plane (IMAA legal) makes for sleek aerobatics and controlled, slow landings. Well-crafted hardware — landing gear, canopy, engine mount, pushrods, hinges, decal sheet — rounds out this outstanding kit.
- Laser Cut Parts
- Simple Lite-Ply Fuselage Construction
- Fast-Building Wing with Spruce Spars
- Shaped Balsa Leading Edge - No Carving!
- Machine-Cut Sheet Balsa Control Surfaces
- CAD Drawn Plans for Precise Fit
- Photo-Illustrated Instructions
- Three Big Decal Sheets
- Complete Hardware Package & Pushrods
- Universal-Design Engine Mounts
- Rugged Formed Aluminum Landing Gear
- Formed Tailwheel Wire and Nylon Bracket
- SIG Easy Hinges
- IMAA Legal
- Performs Smooth Aerobatic Maneuvers
- Outstanding Slow Speed Characteristics
Wing Span: 81 in. (2057 mm)
Wing Area: 1205 in² (77.7 dm²)
Length: 65 in. (1651 mm)
Flying Weight: 10.5 - 12 lbs. (4760 - 5440 g)
Radio Required: 4-Ch. w/5 servos (2 ail, 1 ele, 1 rud, 1 thr)
Engines: .90 - 1.20 (15 - 20 cm³) 2-Stroke
1.20 - 1.60 (20 - 26 cm³) 4-Stroke