SIG KADET MARK II KIT
You can’t go wrong with a KADET!
The KADET MkII has provided thousands of fledgling R/Cers with their first success at radio control. The .40 size KADET MkII is a full-house 4-channel trainer with ailerons.
For over 25 years, the SIG KADET has been helping new R/C pilots earn their wings. It was the first model airplane on the market that was designed from the ground up for learning to fly R/C. A SIG KADET has all the features a good trainer needs.
- HIGH-WING CONFIGURATION FOR STABILITY.
- FLAT-BOTTOM AIRFOIL FOR SLOW FLIGHT SPEED.
- TRICYCLE LANDING GEAR FOR EASY TAKEOFFS AND LANDINGS.
- STRONG SHEET BALSA CONSTRUCTION FOR DURABILITY.
- COMPREHENSIVE PHOTO-ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS.
LEARN TO FLY R/C WITH A LEGEND . . .
- Rugged Balsa/Ply Construction
- Precision Die-Cutting
- Formed Aluminum Landing Gear
- Steerable Nose Gear
- Molded ABS Cowling
- Full-Size Plans
- Photo-Illustrated Instruction Book
- Free copy of The Basics of R/C
- Elevator & Rudder Pushrods
- Aileron Torque Rods & Pushrods
- Control Horns
- Nose Gear Bearing
- R/C Links & Rods
- SIG Easy Hinges
- Engine Mounts
- Bolts, Nuts, Screws
Wing Span: 57.25 in. (1455 mm)
Wing Area: 635 in² (41.0 dm²)
Length: 44.25 in. (1125 mm)
Flying Weight: 5 lbs. (2268 g)
Radio Required: 4 Channel
Wing Loading: 18 oz./sq. ft.
Engines: . 25 - .40 in³ (4.1 - 6.5 cm³) 2-Stroke