Seagull Aviat Husky ARF
• Excellent sport scale appearance
• Stable flight handling with aerobatic capability
• Operational flaps
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Aluminum main landing gear
• Painted fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
• Painted pilot
• Two-piece, plug-in wings with bolt-on struts
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Complete hardware pack
• Electric power conversion included
The full-scale Aviat (formerly Christen) Husky has been one of the best-selling light aircraft designs since certification was awarded in 1987. This .60-class Seagull scale Husky is made of high-quality balsa and plywood. Finished with an eye catching scale color scheme with genuine UltraCote® film covering for long-lasting durability. The two-piece plug-in wings feature barn-door ailerons and large flaps, for outstanding control. Easy to transport. A convenient top hatch built-in makes glow or electric power an easy setup.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Charge of $26.00 on the Seagull Aviat Husky ARF.
Wing Span: 79.9 in 203 cm
Wing Area: 922.3 sq.in 59.5 sq dm
Fuselage Length: 50 in 127 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 7.9 - 8.8 lbs 3.6 - 4 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .61 - .75 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
Radio Req.: 5 Channel w/ 7 servos