Seagull Christen Eagle ARF
• Excellent sport scale appearance
• Outstanding flight performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Aluminum main landing gear
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Dual elevator servos with pushrods
• Four ailerons for rapid roll rate
• Complete hardware pack
This CHRISTEN EAGLE was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $26.00 on the Seagull Christen Eagle ARF.
Wing Span: 53.9 in. 137 cm
Wing Area: 922.3 sq. in. 59.5 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 47.4 in. 120.5 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 8.4 - 9.9 lbs. 3.8 - 4.5 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .75 - .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 - 1.25 cu. in.
Optional electric power conversion
Radio Req.: 6 Channel w/ 6 servos