Seagull Decathlon Citabria ARF
• Excellent sport scale appearance
• Outstanding flight performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Convenient 2-piece wing
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Complete hardware pack
The Seagull .40 size Decathlon is a high-quality, aerobatic high-wing aircraft for sport and scale modelers. Intermediate to advanced aerobatic pilots looking for superb sport performance at a very reasonable price can’t go wrong with this airplane.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Charge of $21.00 on the Seagull Decathalon Citabria ARF.
Wing Span: 67.75 in. 172 cm
Wing Area: 762 sq. in. 49.17 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 50 in. 127 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 7 - 8 lbs. 3.17 - 3.62 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .40 - .46 cu. in.
4-Stroke .50 - .72 cu. in.
Radio Req.: 4 Channel minimum w/ 6 servos