Seagull Edge 540 v2 ARF
• Outstanding 3D and precision aerobatic performance
• Up-to-date styling and scale appearance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• 2-piece plug-in stabilizer
• Dual elevator servos with heavy-duty pushrods
• Pull-Pull rudder control
• Complete hardware pack
• Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air
For superior aerobatic precision and performance at a great price, try this 1.80 size Edge 540 ARF from Seagull. Snap rolls, knife-edge, inside and outside loops ... this plane can do it all. Its 3D performance is on par with that of higher-priced ARFs, making this Edge 540 a tremendous value. Its built-up construction uses high-quality balsa and plywood, and it is hand-built, covered and trimmed by professional craftsmen. The Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering, and fiberglass cowl and wheel pants add to its sleek look.
Wing Span: 77.5 in. 197 cm
Wing Area: 1023 sq. in. 66 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 71 in. 179 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 10.6 - 13 lbs. 4.8 - 5.8 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke 1.60 cu. in.
4-Stroke 1.80 cu. in.
Radio Req.: 6 Channel w/ 6 digital servos
*There is an Oversize Shipping Charge of $29.00 on the Seagull Edge 540 v2 ARF.