Seagull Models Ercoupe ARF (33cc-40cc)
The Ercoupe was designed with the intermediate/advanced sport flyer in mind. With a 98" wingspan, it is a semi-scale airplane that is easy-to-fly and quick-to-assemble.
The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood to make it stronger and more rigid than the average ARF, yet the design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already. The motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed.
- High-quality, lightweight balsa and plywood construction
- Covered in Genuine Oracover (UltraCote) film
- Two-piece wing design allows for easy assembly and dis-assembly, and makes it easy to transport to and from the flying field
- Shock-absorbing landing gear aid in excellent ground handling
- High level of scale detail
- All necessary hardware included
- Sharp, eye-catching color scheme
- Awesome performance
*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $100.00 on the Seagull Ercoupe ARF.
Wing span 98.4in (250cm)
Wing area 1576.4sq.in (101.7sq dm)
Weight 13.2-15.4lbs (6.0-7.0kg)
Length 67.3in (171.0cm)
Radio 6 channels with 7 servos