• Popular scale aerobatic aircraft design
• Outstanding precision aerobatic performance
• Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Painted aluminum landing gear with matching cuffs
• Fiberglass cowling and wheel pants
• Large top hatch allows easy access to all equipment
• Detailed cockpit with two pilots included
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Complete hardware pack
• Electric motor mount included
The Extra aerobatic airplane designs have dominated both full-scale and R/C aerobatic competitions since they first appeared on the scene nearly four decades ago. Even now, rival aircraft scurry to match its extraordinary blend of style, precision and agility.
The Seagull Extra 300L ARF is a beautiful replica of the two-seat, low wing variant. Its large canopy placement gives the design an advantage in knife-edge handling, and the low wing placement offers friendlier handling during the final flair to landing. Seagull has engineered this model for the intermediate/advanced sport flyer who enjoys precision aerobatics. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood to make it stronger than the average ARF.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $22.00 on the Seagull Extra 300L ARF.
Wing Span: 54.9 in. 139.5 cm
Wing Area: 517.7 sq.in 33.4 sq dm
Fuselage Length: 44.4 in. 112.9 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 6.6 lbs 3 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .46 cu. in. / 4-Stroke .60 cu. in. / 46 - 60 size Electric Motor
Radio Req.: 4 Channel w/ 5 servos