• Excellent scale appearance
• Aerobatic performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Convenient 2-piece wing
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Scale oleo landing gear with painted ABS covers
• Dummy scale exhaust and roll over pylon
• Detailed cockpits with lightweight painted pilots
• Factory painted fiberglass cowling
• Classic scale color scheme
• Loaded with intricate scale add-ons
The Seagull Fairchild PT-19, a World War II military trainer, has been a popular choice for scale model pilots for decades because of its classic looks, stable flying characteristics, and a bit of nostalgia thrown in. Seagull has done a terrific job of making this PT-19 ARF look as scale as possible, including deluxe scale features like oleo sprung main landing gear, split flaps, exhaust pipes, pilots, cockpit detail and the classic U.S. Army Air Corps blue and yellow trainer color scheme. Looks great on those low fly-bys.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $29.00 on the Seagull Fairchild PT-19 ARF.
Wing Span: 80.5 in. 204.5 cm
Wing Area: 965.7 sq. in. 62.3 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 58.6 in. 148.8 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 11.9 lbs. 5.4 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .91 - 1.20 cu. in. / 4-Stroke .91 - 1.20 cu. in.
Radio Required: 6 Channel w/ 8 servos