> Seagull MX-2 Super Dave ARF
Seagull MX-2 "Super Dave" ARF
Seagull MX-2 Super Dave ARF
Put me on the Waiting List
Add to Cart
Review this item
Add to Gift Registry
Seagull MX-2 "Super Dave"
• Outstanding flight performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air
• 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• Removable top hatch
• Scale cockpit detail with Pilot
• Complete hardware pack
• Electric motor mount included
The MX-2 is one of the latest carbon fiber, high performance aerobatic aircraft in the world, produced by MX Aircraft of North Carolina. In production since 2005; the MX2 has accumulated thousands of hours of rigorous flight time and has proven itself a rugged design both in aerobatic competitions and air shows. The MX2 has been used by competitors in the Red Bull Air Race World Champhionships.
Seagull's MX-2 ARF carries the color scheme of "Super Dave" Mathieson of Canada. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa, plywood and veneer to make it stronger than the average ARTF, yet the design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you already.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Surcharge of $24.00 on the Seagull X ARF.
40.8 sq dm
Approx. Flying Weight:
7.1 - 7.9 lbs
3.2 - 3.6 kg
Rec. Engine Size:
2-Stroke .55 cu. in. / 4-Stroke .82 cu. in. / Gas 10 cc / 60 - 80 size Electric Motor
4 Channel w/ 5 servos
Recently Viewed Items
Browse Similar Items