Seagull P47-G Thunderbolt ARF
• Stable flight handling with aerobatic capability
• Outstanding scale appearance and details
• Operational flaps
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Fully sheeted, airfoil tail surfaces
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Finished with matte clear coat for a realistic warbird finish
• 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Large top hatch allows easy access to radio
• Fiberglass cowl with cowl flap detail
• Scale dummy engine insert
• Wing guns, drop tanks & removable antenna scale details
• Wing mounted navigation lighting set included
• Painted pilot
• Complete hardware pack
• Mechanical retracts with oleo legs
• Electric power conversion included
Seagull has captured the look and history of the legendary razorback P-47 Thunderbolt in this fantastic semi-scale ARF, suitable for Glow, Gas, or Electric power. The airframe is conventional built balsa and plywood construction, yet a modern laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security. Includes retractable main landing gear and oleo shock absorbing gear struts. Also many deluxe scale details.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Charge of $40.00 on the Seagull P47-G Thunderbolt ARF.
Wing Span: 63 in 160 cm
Wing Area: 728.5 sq.in 47 sq dm
Fuselage Length: 51.8 in 131.5 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 9.3 - 9.9 lbs 4.2 - 4.5 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .61 - .91 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 - 1.00 cu. in.
Gasoline Engine 15 cc
Optional electric power conversion
Radio Req.: 6 Channel w/ 9 servos