Seagull Spacewalker II ARF
• Excellent sport scale appearance
• Outstanding flight performance
• Light weight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Brilliant color scheme stands out in the air
• Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
• 2-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Complete hardware pack
The Spacewalker II will appeal to a wide variety of modelers who are looking for a great looking sport scale airplane that won’t leave them strapped for cash. Built from balsa and ply and covered in an eye catching UltraCote® trim scheme. Matched with any .40-size glow engine, it will provide plenty of sport scale aerobatic fun.
*There is an Oversize Shipping Charge of $20.00 on the Seagull Spacewalker II ARF.
Wing Span: 63 in. 160 cm
Wing Area: 627 sq. in. 40.5 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 48 in. 122.3 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 6.2 - 6.5 lbs. 2.8 - 2.95 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .40 - .48 cu. in.
4-Stroke .50 - .72 cu. in.
Radio Req.: 4 Channel w/ 5 servos